In order to determine if a desired space is available, please complete and submit the appropriate 设施 Usage Request
form/contract (link below). The facility administrator will review your request and determine and will approve or decline the request. If approved the request advances to central office for final approval, verification of insurance, verification of rental status and invoicing/collection of payment. If declined, you will receive an immediate email notification.
Click here for the 设施 Usage Request Form.
All facility rentals go through the building administrator or designee for that location for initial approval. All requests then are forwarded to LECC 操作 Department for final approval. Accounting takes care of collection of payment.
Payment collection - Administrative Asst. 首席财务官, 莎拉Petrisin
设施 Use and Rental FAQ's
- How do I go about booking a facility?
- 看到 Steps to Securing a 设施 Within MSDLT 在这个网站上.
- To inquire about the availability of that particular facility, Click here for the 设施 Usage Request Form.
- You will be notified if the space has been approved or denied. If it was approved you will be sent a link to fill out the application.
- Be sure to include all information and insurance documentation (provide liability insurance for $1,000,000 naming MSDLT as a named insured). Also, proof of NFP status is required.
- What are the requirements to book a facility?
The requirements to book a facility are also outlined in Steps to Securing a 设施 Within MSDLT 基本上, after submitting an application and being granted approval by the building and Central Office, you will be contacted for payment of rental including a $30 non-refundable application fee.
- How long does it take to receive approval?
It usually takes 5-7 business days for applications to be processed. Whether your application has been approved or denied, you will get and e-mail confirmation.
- Can I rent a facility during the school day?
No, we do not allow outside groups to use school facilities while school is in session or while school groups (i.e. athletic teams) are using the facilities.
- How do I know if a facility is available?
Click here to proceed to the Building Availability Request Form to inquire about the availability of that particular facility.
We have for profit and non-profit rates. 检查 费用表 for a complete listing. Fees may be adjusted based on set up, clean up, number of attendees, type of event, etc.
- How far in advance can I book a facility?
Up to one year in advance.
- What is your refund policy?
Cancelation: All cancelation requests must be directed to the 操作 Department. You can’t cancel an event by contacting the school. A permit may be canceled any time prior to 14 days in advance of the event with 没有罚款. If the 操作 Department receives a cancelation request within 14 days of the scheduled event, a 10% penalty will be applied and the remaining 90% will be refunded on the credit card provided. If the event is canceled by the district due to inclement weather or some other unforeseen circumstance, you will either be credited for the missed time on your final invoice or be granted future use as deemed available by Central Office in coordination with the facility.
- Will there be any custodial fees added to my invoice?
几乎总是! Depending on your event there may be custodial fees added to your invoice with a two-hour minimum. Custodians are used for setup and break down for various events, opening and closing of facilities, a district employee must be there during the entire event (not optional), and for clean up after larger events.
MSDLT welcomes your suggestions or comments about our NEW facility use process. 请电子邮件 Rolonda布朗
, 操作 Supervisor.